We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waiting in line to eat at Breezes Punta Cana?

texas
7 posts
Save Topic
Waiting in line to eat at Breezes Punta Cana?

Is there a way around waiting in line to eat for the specailty resturants? I read somewhere that you could get preferrential treatment if you just got married.... Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Jenny

forney, texas
Level Contributor
259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Waiting in line to eat at Breezes Punta Cana?

MSP, you are sickly addicted posting from PC. However, my boss thinks he has to talk to me every day so did you use your own laptop or did the resort have a place you could go and what were the charges? Thanks for the info! I hope your having a blast!

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
637 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Waiting in line to eat at Breezes Punta Cana?

texaschick, they have about 8 computors in an airconditioned room i think it was $5.00 usa for 20 mins? sometimes very slow, better if sunny out, I think there via satillite link. hope this helps

forney, texas
Level Contributor
259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Waiting in line to eat at Breezes Punta Cana?

thanks skipper!

atlanta
Level Contributor
66 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Waiting in line to eat at Breezes Punta Cana?

Hey Brez 6,

We just renewed our vows in April. We did it on the 10 year anniversary. The only thing we had to pay was $100 US for the licence fee paid in cash to the Dominican govt. Also the picture package is 36 pictures out of 48 for $175.(including tyhe negatives) You get to pick out a corsage, and our two little daughters got to put out rose petals on the beach.(this was all free in addition to a weding cake) They loved being at daddy and mommy's wedding. You also get reservations at one of the restaurants where you get to eat the rest of the wedding cake. Enjoy and any other questions, let me know.

forney, texas
Level Contributor
259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Waiting in line to eat at Breezes Punta Cana?

thanks for the info smartdresses, were the pictures good? my two sons are also excited to be a part of our little ceremony. I had all that info from the resort but you know you never know if it really goes like it says so that makes me feel even more comfortable.

forney, texas
Level Contributor
259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Waiting in line to eat at Breezes Punta Cana?

oops! smartdesserts, I really should pay more attention

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
131 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Waiting in line to eat at Breezes Punta Cana?

Thanks for the info on renewal of vows. Much appreciated!

atlanta
Level Contributor
66 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Waiting in line to eat at Breezes Punta Cana?

texaschick and brez6,

Enjoy yourself down there. And tell Junior at the pool bar Marc says hello.

TC the pictures were very good quality, they are taken with a digital camera and the prints are 6X8. So if you want the negatives they give it to you on a CD.

On., Canada
Level Contributor
270 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Waiting in line to eat at Breezes Punta Cana?

So maybe my hubby & I should renew our vows every night & that way for $600 we get the al la cartes EVERY night!!! *S*

Since our daughter is getting married down there we can save $100 that night.

Mary