We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

map of the resort

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
map of the resort

does anyone know of a web page or link, to show the punta cana resort and how close each hotel is to each other? im starting to worry that my hotel is gona be in the middle of nowhere lol.. Help :o) ta

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: map of the resort

Where are you staying?

Far From Nutjobs
Level Contributor
892 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: map of the resort

Hi hyperwelshangel, Try the following site, it shows all of the resorts in Punta Cana and where they are located:

debbiesdominicantravel.com/eastcoast.html#map

Mish

ct
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: map of the resort

Where are both of you staying ?

I am at the catalonia and I think I am way out there !!!!

Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: map of the resort

occidental allegro.. seems like there's no-one going there either when i'm there

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: map of the resort

All of the resorts on the Punta Cana strip are very spread out. Every few hotels you have a little market and maybe a disco, but other than that, you're staying in, there's not much you can do outside anyway, no matter where you are!

Caernarfon, United...
Level Contributor
1,196 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: map of the resort

just checked map.. it does'nt look that far away from other resorts..... i hope, mish when u off on ur hols?

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: map of the resort

I guess we posted at the same time! Don't worry, it's a nice place, my family went there for a short visit, loved it, I'm sure there will be people there lol

Far From Nutjobs
Level Contributor
892 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: map of the resort

I leave Thursday(21st) for Breezes (All the way at the top). The only thing is that I guess we will spend the most time on the transfer, dropping everyone else off at their resort before finally reaching ours since the airport is way at the bottom. I think I'll be so excited, on the bus, to get there (and so close). Glad the map helped.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
222 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: map of the resort

Just be sure you get on the right bus if you are taking any tours. I stayed at Breezes about a year ago and my friend and I somehow got on the wrong bus on the way back from Ocean World.... 2 hours later we FINALLY got back to the resort! We were a little irritated, but we got to see the beautiful coutryside so all was well in the end! ;)

Far From Nutjobs
Level Contributor
892 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: map of the resort

Thanks OCTD, I am always afraid of something like that. I'd probably end up in Haiti or something w/my luck :0). I will always make sure before we leave...