We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

karaoke

punta
Level Contributor
39 posts
karaoke

anyone know of a place to have drinks and sing karaoke? going to be staying at the Iberostar

North York Ontario
Level Contributor
698 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: karaoke

that would be great- I have never seen Karaoke in Punta Cana!

new york
Level Contributor
74 posts
2. Re: karaoke

they have a karaoke night at iberostar as one of the shows,. and i heard that the star cafe turns into a karaoke bar they didnt do it when i last went. but we'll see in 10 days!

punta
Level Contributor
39 posts
3. Re: karaoke

the star cafe huh? mucho thankso for da info. we will be there in less than a week. maybe we will see you there and howl at the moon together. thanks again

Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
4. Re: karaoke

They have Karaoke in the "Rock Hard Cafe" each and every night, for about an hour .

This is located in the IB Dominicana, right beside the Disco.

If you wish to sing, make sure that you get there early (It says that it starts at 10:00 pm, but we found that it was generally about 11:00 pm) and get your groups songs picked, and submitted, otherwise the Karaoke stops early.

Another tidbit of info for you, as they only have 3 books, and two of them only have half of the songs...LOL!

Have agreat time at the Iberostars, we LOVED IT!

After you finish at the Karaoke, stop at the bar located just outside, between the Disco and the Rock Hard Cafe, and ask the bartender "Carlos" for one of his "Carlos Specials".

Cheers

Jimmy

Debbie's Dominican Fiesta Committee

www.fiesta.webcentre.ca

DREAM...of assisting with the education of the Dominican children

DREAM...of a FREE Dominican vacation

DREAM...of doing both with a simple $20 donation

DREAM Vacation Give Away vouchers are still available

The draw date is July 23, 2005, so get yours today!

www.fiesta.webcentre.ca