We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cayena Beach Club

Michigan
Level Contributor
136 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Cayena Beach Club

Hello! Just wanted to drop in and see if anyone had some good tips / info about staying at the Cayena Beach Club? My Husband and I are going April 28th and I wanted to get input from some folks who have been there! Also - any suggestions on a reliable taxi or other transportation from the airport to the resort?

canusa
Level Contributor
97 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cayena Beach Club

hey there,

My wife and I will be there next week from the 25th to the 2nd of may

We have some freinds that are coming back today from there.

I will be talking to them on friday and will try to post their trip this weekend sometime.

They have been there many times and always enjoyed it.

We are looking forward to going.

Maybe we can grab a drink while down there!

Let's keep in touch!

Michigan
Level Contributor
136 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cayena Beach Club

That would be fun! I've read all the reviews, and most of them sound awesome. I think that a lot of the complainers need to chill out.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,866 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cayena Beach Club

Taxis are available 24/7 at the airport. Will cost 25$ USD for taxi from airport

Michigan
Level Contributor
136 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cayena Beach Club

Thank you for the taxi info.

canusa
Level Contributor
97 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cayena Beach Club

We have our transportation from and to the airport arranged thru Barbara at the Cayena beach club.

She has our flight iteniary and said they will have transportation

waiting for us.

don't know if it's because of a timeshare deal but nothing to lose to check with them!

6. Re: Cayena Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, August 30, 2009