We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much did you pay???

Marshfield...
Level Contributor
184 posts
Save Topic
How much did you pay???

We are planning our trip for early next year to PC. We have narrowed our hotels down to two - Iberostar Bavaro and Majestic.

I know traveling in March is most expensive but those of you who went in February or are going in April, would you mind telling how much you paid. We are looking at going for 10 nights.

Thanks.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How much did you pay???

I check TNTvacations and cheapcaribbean all the time. Sometimes there are specials available for ONE DAY. You have to keep looking. We are going May 15th to the 24th. We were luck to get a good deal for $1025.00 per oerson all inclusive including air out of Manchester, N.H. I noticed last week that the Majestic had a special for one week on TNT for ONE DAY at $899.00 and then it was gone.

n.h.
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much did you pay???

I like travelocity best times are tues morning through wednesday evening for the best deals.I paid 870 for a week all inclusive with travel insurance. received a 100 off price for using a mastercard. quite a good deal as traveling single and everything based on double occupancy.

Bangor, Maine
Level Contributor
3,055 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much did you pay???

seeing how you are from Mass try GWV all inclusive vacations and beachdestinations.com Good luck!

4. Re: How much did you pay???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, August 25, 2009