We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellence Punta Cana Question

Alabama
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Excellence Punta Cana Question

Is the Excellence Club worth the extra money? Does it provide any real additional value?

Zionsville, Indiana
Level Contributor
438 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellence Punta Cana Question

Most of the reviews say no.

Sarnia, Ontario
Level Contributor
7,119 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excellence Punta Cana Question

We were there in March and didn't join the Excellence Club and didn't fee deprived of anything. Anyone we talked to that had it said it really didn't make any difference. As far as internet goes we took our laptop and used it in the room and didn't pay anything for it. I asked the guy who refills the fridge for a bottle of vodka one day and got it no problem for a $10 tip. Personally I would say you don't need it.

St. Augustine...
Level Contributor
814 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excellence Punta Cana Question

I'd say no. It may be different than when we were there, but during our stay we got to see the club. It didn't offer (in my opinion) enough to warrant the extra money that you spend. Then it was $75pp/per day. Also, we talked to lots of people who told us that they wished they hadn't done it....

4. Re: Excellence Punta Cana Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, August 30, 2009