We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Cana w. kids

Philadelphia
3 posts
Save Topic
Punta Cana w. kids

Hi all...

We're thinking of going to Sunscape the Beach for spring break. I know the property only opens at the end of the month, but has anyone had any experience with any of the Sunscape resorts?

The other place we were considering is Punta Cana Resort and Club.

We have three children 13,11,6.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you all!!

Edmonton
8 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta Cana w. kids

We are family of 5 with 10, 5, and 7 month old kids. we are going to Punta Cana's Sirenis Tropical resort on November 25. Just wait for our review!

Philadelphia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta Cana w. kids

Thank you for writing back. Enjoy!! And I look forward to reading your review.

SK, Canada
Level Contributor
50 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Punta Cana w. kids

Citywide, If possible can report back to us on the "kid's club"? We will be travelling in Feb. with a 2 yr old and 5 yr old. Have a great trip!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Punta Cana w. kids

Hi all, we are also a family of 5 and are going to Sirenis on Jan 2, the catch is our kids re 4, 12 and 16 ! Please let me know how much junk food I need to bring for them as we all know there is nothing worse than hungry whiny ones hahah.

I f you do any tours can you also post the outcomes, costs etc..

Thanks in advance

Momma of 3

Cincinnati, Oh
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Punta Cana w. kids

Went in October to the other Sunscape with a 4 and 2 year old. They had a wonderful time. The staff was great to them. The loved the pool and the ocean and could not wait until nighttime. It was then they got to get up on stage and dance......They also enjoyed going to the bars and ordering their own drinks ( virgin pina coladas and daquiris. The staff was always quick to comply)

We hope you have as great a time!

Lewes, DE
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Punta Cana w. kids

We've been to Punta Cana and Riviera Maya several times, and have stayed at all different hotels. The Iberostars are by far the best resorts when it comes to organized children's programs. We have a 8 & 10 year olds. And we were at the Iberostar last year.

Now that they are getting older, we are going to try the Bahia Principe this year Nov 19th for ten days. Can't wait.

Also, make sure the hotel you pick has "kids" food - like hot dogs, french fries, chicken nuggets - etc. Iberotstars also have ice cream bars.

Hope that helps.

jmp
Ontario,CAN
Level Contributor
257 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Punta Cana w. kids

Hi, we just returned from Sunscape Punta Cana Grand, we went Nov 6-13 with a 2 and 4 year old, and as sesame said, the kids club is great. They have all kinds of activities through the day and they also take the kids together for meals at the main buffet restaurant called "Windows" then there is the movie on the big screen and the stage show that all the kids love.