We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Music - Help!

ontario, canada
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Music - Help!

I just got back from Breezes way earlier this morning. My friends and I were there from the 2nd to the 9th. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll try to answer them as best as I can.

Anyways, my question is for other people who have been there and happen to know the names of their club dances. All three.

The Chicken Dance one, the club one where they have their hands up and go around and stuff, and the follow the leader one.

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated!!!

ontario, canada
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Music - Help!

i've tried finding it on ares or winmx and i can't find it, nor will it let me download the whole cd(i don't know how to find it or download it... do you have it on your computer and can forward it somehow to me through msn or something?

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: Music - Help!

bellabre

I dont have the c.d downloaded on my computer the only thing i can sugest is ask your local music store to get it for you failing that i dont mind sending you a copy you can email me at (jackattfield@tiscali.co.uk)

ontario, canada
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Music - Help!

I got your email newsboy, thanks!

My friend who didn't even go on the trip helped find me the song and actually found it. Pretty good for not knowing it to hear it and stuff..

Anyways, it's called:

uno, dos, tres by El Simbolo...

For those going to Breezes you'll see this club dance everyone and fall addicted to it like we all did!

Have fun!!!

ps.. I still need to find the chicken dance one, because I can't find it anywhere...

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
1 review
Save Reply
24. Re: Music - Help!

bellabre

glad to hear you got it sorted good luck with the chicken one

connecticut
3 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Music - Help!

I have a question... do you know the song that they always played there that had a fast pace and the lyrics went something like "nadi nadi naceria" or "nati nati naser-eeeya" or something like that? I would really appreciate it!!