We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunscape the beach question.........

new jersey
1 post
Save Topic
Sunscape the beach question.........

Does anyone know if they have irons in the rooms or available for use???

Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunscape the beach question.........

nickie going april 30 from what apple vacations site says yes there is an iron and ironing board.

Bucks, England
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunscape the beach question.........

Hi Nickie,

We were there in March, standard room, & yes there was both iron & board in the wardrobe, never quite managed to find out if they worked though............ ;-)

B&C

krt
Peterborough, ON
Level Contributor
281 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunscape the beach question.........

To Islandlorne;

We are going May 1st for my daughter's wedding. It sounds like a nice resort. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunscape the beach question.........

krt congratulations on your daughters special day! My girls love the idea of a island wedding, I've seen many happy wedding parties while away! I imagine you just want to get there the excitement must be mounting! How many are in your wedding party?

krt
Peterborough, ON
Level Contributor
281 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunscape the beach question.........

Thanks Islandlorna;

There is 23 of us going to Sunscape. They are being married May 4th, at 8PM. Hope it's not dark for the pictures. Kim

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
957 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunscape the beach question.........

I am soo jealous - the wedding we saw or at least saw them setting up looked so beautiful. THey lit torches and all. We are seriously considering going down to get married ..... hmmm.

London, ON
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunscape the beach question.........

krt,

My fiancee and I are also getting married there in November. We just booked on April 1st and we have 31 of our friends and family joining us as well! I would love to hear from you when you return! You must be so excited. Can I ask if your daughter is doing the free wedding package with a honeymoon suite or if she's buying a package? Thanks so much for your help.

krt
Peterborough, ON
Level Contributor
281 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunscape the beach question.........

Bothwell;

My daughter is going with the honeymoon suite that includes the free wedding. It ends up not being totally free because alot of the basics are not included. Please email me directly(kteeple@nexicom.net) after we return on May 9th and remind me and I will give you the details of the wedding. My son is being married 5 weeks after we get back so I might not think to reply to you on this forum. Kim

Arlington, VA
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunscape the beach question.........

We just returned last night from 10 days at Sunscape the Beach. Yes, they have irons and ironing boards and yes ours worked. Enjoy.

Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Sunscape the beach question.........

kvandy nice to hear your a happy sunscaper! are you going to post a review? Love your remember to bring thoughts!