We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heading to Breezes Punta Cana April 21st....anyone else?

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Heading to Breezes Punta Cana April 21st....anyone else?

My friend and I decided we needed a little vacation about a week ago, so we booked our tickets yesterday and are out on the 21st. Anyone else going? Any suggestions for our first trip to Punta Cana?

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Heading to Breezes Punta Cana April 21st....anyone else?

I think we get in around 8:05pm...so who knows when we will get to the resort...as long as I get there and there is heat and a beach I will be happy.

I'm goning to be leaving from Moncton NB on Air Transant(4pm ish)...anyone else?

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Heading to Breezes Punta Cana April 21st....anyone else?

Ummmm hello!!! Only ten more days! We're arriving on the 21st at 8:05 in the morning. So Mish and Jarla, I guess I'll see you and your mugs later in the day! We're taking the good old red eye from Vancouver. Air Transat as well. I've never flown with them, am a bit nervous. But it's all worth it right?

Far From Nutjobs
Level Contributor
892 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Heading to Breezes Punta Cana April 21st....anyone else?

Since we'll probably just scope the place out that first evening, if we don't all run into eachother that night, we should definitely see eachother that next day (22nd) at the pool/beach. Too excited!!woohoo

Nova Scotia, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Heading to Breezes Punta Cana April 21st....anyone else?

The last time I flew it was on Jets Go just before they shut down...the seats were so tiny and at one point the plane started to leak water like it was raining inside the cabin, I think Air Transant will be a nice change:P

I can't wait to get there and see ya'll...9 more days!!!!!

NB Canada
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Heading to Breezes Punta Cana April 21st....anyone else?

Jarla We are leaving from the same city same time going to a different resort see you on the plane.

Miles

philly, pa
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
26. Re: Heading to Breezes Punta Cana April 21st....anyone else?

Leaving philly at 945 am on the 21st.

can't wait!

Far From Nutjobs
Level Contributor
892 posts
Save Reply
27. Re: Heading to Breezes Punta Cana April 21st....anyone else?

So MSP, did the soon-to-be hubby get clothes for the wedding? Or is it a nude wedding? Hope it's on the beach because I'm now reading posts that there's none of that at the pool.:0) 9 days guys, can you stand it or what!!?