We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone going to Ocean Bavaro April 23-30th?!?!

New Brunswick...
9 posts
Save Topic
Anyone going to Ocean Bavaro April 23-30th?!?!

Just wondering how if anyone on here is going the same week as my friends and I?

I'm wondering if anyone has any pictures of the resort that we could see....if you have any...we'd love to see them!!!

Thanks so much....

ONLY 14 MORE DAYS!!

merseyside
Level Contributor
181 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone going to Ocean Bavaro April 23-30th?!?!

Hi spoiledBrat,

Myself & Partner are going 18th April for 2 weeks, If you look on Debbies Dominican Travel Forums, You will find loads of pictures from many people who have stayed at OB.. It looks Really nice and i dont think we have anything to worry about.

How many of you are going on vacation and what is your age group..We will definately see you there.. We stayed in Playa Dorada last year and met lot's of people from Canada and we had a Ball..

Speak soon

Paula

Newmarket/Toronto...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone going to Ocean Bavaro April 23-30th?!?!

Hey there everyone!

My girlfriend and I (28 and 34 respectively. She's a restaurant manager, and I own a small clothing company) will be arriving on the 21st. May be hard to miss us. We're so white, we glow in the dark :)

We're planning on going on the Saona Island tour at some point. I hear that is is heaven on earth. It is $80 per person and it lasts from 7:15am to about 7pm. Not one review I have read has had anything bad about this excursion.

If anyone wants to hook up for a couple of drinks with fellow Canadians, or at least fun ppl who speak english, I'm at shikodo at hotmail dot com with my email and msn. My AIM is csshikodo.

Cheers! And don't forget your insulated mug and sunscreen =)

Aaron

merseyside
Level Contributor
181 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone going to Ocean Bavaro April 23-30th?!?!

Hi Aaron,

I have soke with you on Debbies Dom Forum, We will be there from 18th April for 2 weeks, Partner & Myself ( late 30's ) We are from the UK, and are up for Fun. Hopefully we will be a little tanned when you arrive.

Paula

New Brunswick...
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone going to Ocean Bavaro April 23-30th?!?!

Hey you guys!!

There are 4 of us going, my twin sister, cousin, and good friend of mine. Our ages run 31-35.

We're so anxious to go.

What is this outing your planning?

I've never heard of it.

I was going to do the swimming with the dolphins until I read how mistreated they were, I couldn't bare to see that so we may be looking for something else to do.

Thanks so much!

Take care!

SpoiledBrat

Newmarket/Toronto...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone going to Ocean Bavaro April 23-30th?!?!

Hey there :)

The Saona Island Tour looks to be absolutely amazing. Here is a site that shows a bit about it, copy and paste it into your browser window:

www.colonialtours.com.do/Englishsaona.htm

Also, search Trip Advisor for "Saona Island" and you will see that it is 5 stars across the board. We're really looking forward to it. We're not sure what day we're going to go on it, but we are DEFINITELY going!! Snorkeling in the middle of the ocean, speed boat trip for 40 minutes. Amazing :) Unlimited drinks on the boat and a buffet lunch on the island.

So does anyone want to meet up at the resort? I think that would be a blast. If so, how would we do it?

Aaron

Alberta
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone going to Ocean Bavaro April 23-30th?!?!

Hi, just wodnering...for anyone is going/has gone to Ocean Bavaro soon and gets to know some of the Happy Club memebers could you get any picutres...as I didin't get any with them...

Thanks...or well really I would love to see pictures of pretty much anything of that hotel-it's all breath taking!

my e-mail is blue_eye_bee@hotmail.com if anyone gets the chance. It would be more then GREATLY appreciated!!:)

New Brunswick...
9 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone going to Ocean Bavaro April 23-30th?!?!

Hey Aaron!

We arrive on the 23rd just before noon (hopefully we'll have a room at that time). We will also be some of the paler people there. There's four of us in our group.

We're typical maritimers....you won't be able to miss us. (We'll be in the kitchen having a few - just kidding...that's what we Maritimer's are known for)

When do you two arrive?

SB

Newmarket/Toronto...
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone going to Ocean Bavaro April 23-30th?!?!

What I'm going to do is post a link of a pic of myself on Wednesday, so if you see me kicking around (most likely in the shade at the beach) come on over! I'll be wearing white t-shirts the whole time and a white baseball cap with a Red Canadian Maple leaf on the front. My girlfriend and I will also each be carrying these huge foot tall stainless steel thermos with Canadian Flag stickers on them.

We arrive on the 21st and stay for 7 days :)

Aaron

Kingston, Ontario
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone going to Ocean Bavaro April 23-30th?!?!

Hey spoiledbrat,

was at Ocean Bavaro in Feb of this year. I have travelled a great deal and thought that this was an excellent resort. I have posted numerous times around the month of February and thereafter. If you have any questions, just ask.

I have not been on this site for a couple of months as my vacation had been over for some time. I just thought I would check it out. Have a great vacation.

Alberta
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone going to Ocean Bavaro April 23-30th?!?!

rescue41:when were you there in Feb? we were there the 17-24...

would you happen to have any pictures? we didn't take many:(

thanks!

my e-mail is blue_eye_bee@hotmail.com