We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf prices

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Golf prices

Hi I'm on holiday in Punta Cana in April staying at iberostar punta cana and hoping to get a couple of rounds of golf in.

I'm playing of 18 so just want a leisurely round, nothing too expensive or serious.

Not sure whether to take clubs or hire some.

Can anyone tell me cost of hiring clubs and price of rounds at the various courses.

thanks

cliff

5 replies to this topic
Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
15,379 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf prices

here is the tee off website

if you are staying at the Iberostar there is a golf course adjacent called Iberostate

puntacanateetimes.com/golf_courses/iberostar…

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf prices

Thanks for reply.

That seems quite expensive and probably out of my league. I'm use to paying about £20/£30 a round here in U.K.

Maybe i can find something a little cheaper ?

thanks

Edited: 9:48 am, December 18, 2017
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf prices

Cheapest Round of Golf that I’ve found near the resorts is $133us...

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Golf prices

Just had reply from Iberostar........

Hello Clifford,

It will be my pleasure to assist you personally with the golf information!

Our public rate is 159usd p/p, but for staying at the Iberostar Punta Cana the rate for guests when playing at our golf course is only 99usd p/p. This rate includes the transportation to the golf course (2min away), tees, driving range prior to play, shared golf cart and light snacks & drinks while playing, served from the beverage cart. We also have multiple round packages available, as the 3 round package is 269usd p/p and the 5 round package 399usd p/p. The rider rate is only 40usd p/p, the same as the replay rate.

Twilight times are also available, when playing after 2pm the rate is only 79usd p/p.

We also have rental clubs, they have a rate of 50usd p/p for regular ones or premium for 65usd p/p. We also have twilight rates with included clubs, like the 99usd p/p rate with regular clubs and 119usd p/p rate with premium clubs (when playing after 2pm).

Caddies are not mandatory, but if you would want assistance it would be 30usd for 1 person per round and 50usd for the assistance of 2 people per round.

If you wish to set up tee times, you can do so directly through this mail up to 60 days in advance, with your preferred dates & times.

Regards,

that's bit more affordable !!!!

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
2,709 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Golf prices

Cliff, the Iberostate course is a great track. Played it multiple times and not a flat resort course. Some scenic holes and some challenging holes. I know from PC MIke they have redesigned the last couple of holes so I would ask him how they are now once construction is complete. 30 British pounds is nowhere near what you are going to pay in Punta Cana for golf. Have a great time it's a nice course.

Reply to: Golf prices
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted