We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Forum Users meet at Bahia Principe April 17th?

Bx NY
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
Forum Users meet at Bahia Principe April 17th?

I'm staying at the Bahia Principe from April 14th til the 18th. Anyone else staying that time want to meet up for drinks or livin up that disco?? Can't hurt to meet up, drink, and laugh about how we are all forum nerds..! Feel free to post any suggestions....

Vancouver
Level Contributor
198 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Forum Users meet at Bahia Principe April 17th?

We will be there....at the end of our trip mind you.....We are there from 7th-20th....

Brampton, Ontario
Level Contributor
219 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Forum Users meet at Bahia Principe April 17th?

There from the 17th to 24th.

New York
Level Contributor
271 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Forum Users meet at Bahia Principe April 17th?

Hi we will be there from the 13th till the 18th

Atlanta
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Forum Users meet at Bahia Principe April 17th?

My mom and I will be at Ocean Blue April 14 - April 19. Not sure how far that is from Bahia Principe.

Are any of you planning on going on any of the excursions? We are definitely doing Saona and perhaps one other (maybe snorkelling)...it would be fun to get a bunch of us on a catamaran or something together!

New York
Level Contributor
271 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Forum Users meet at Bahia Principe April 17th?

I am trying to pick a hotel today.....it will be either the Bahia or Ocean blue........who did you book thru.........do mindme asking what kind of price you got.......

Atlanta
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Forum Users meet at Bahia Principe April 17th?

Beth-NY,

For 5 nights all-inclusive at Ocean Blue (April 14-19) and roundtrip airfare (from Atlanta) we got $850 per person (for 2 people). I booked through cheapcaribbean.com. I don't know if they still have the deal on their website though, as I booked about 6 weeks ago.

I don't know anything about Bahia, but I am looking forward to the "new-ness" of Ocean Blue. I know there are a couple of things (spa, bowling alley) that have not open yet; however, I believe everything we need is already open. Good luck with your decision!

New York
Level Contributor
271 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Forum Users meet at Bahia Principe April 17th?

Hey thanks................i did read the bowling was now open i think just the spa is not............it looks so nice......i have tomake my pic by today before my boyfriend kills me. thanks for you help.............

New York
Level Contributor
271 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Forum Users meet at Bahia Principe April 17th?

one more thing did you book online or did you call which is better do you know?

Atlanta
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Forum Users meet at Bahia Principe April 17th?

I booked online and then called later to add the transportation to/from the airport. I don't think it matters which you do when booking through CheapCaribbean.com. I like doing it online, though, because you can see the various flight times, differences in price with different flights, details on the hotel and the hotel room, etc. rather than asking the person over the phone a million questions. I also work on computers all day though so I am very comfortable on them (probably more so than on the phone!!), but if you feel more comfortable on the phone - go for it! What dates are you planning on going?

New York
Level Contributor
271 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Forum Users meet at Bahia Principe April 17th?

we are going the 13th thru the 18th ......i just have to pick a hotel......i went online thru cheap caribbean.....the gave me a price aroudn 700 for ocean blue that swith out airfare.....i went on there online support and the women said the bahia is on bavaro beach............have to pic today......