We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunscape The Beach

New Jersey
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Sunscape The Beach

Would like to hear any and all comments from anyone who's been to Sunscape The Beach in Punta Cana.

DE
Level Contributor
82 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunscape The Beach

Hi,

I have not been there, but I have heard mixed reviews mostly related to the hotel being new and still working out the kinks. All in all it sounds like a nice hotel. I will be going there on April 6th -11th. When are you going maybe we could meet up and hang out.

markham
Level Contributor
285 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunscape The Beach

hi beachtraveller ....have you read the reviews....it sounds like a very nice resort and getting better...going there apr 16...cant wait.....the reviews i have read are generaaly very positive the negative reviews sound like people that dont understand they are in a 3rd world area and they are on vacation.....you will love it just book it

Mansfield, MA
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunscape The Beach

I leave this Saturday BeachTraveler and I am not worried in the least. I've been to Cancun and Aruba, so I will compare my experience to those. I will post comments as soon as I get back.

Tennessee
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunscape The Beach

We just returned from Sunscape the Beach and would highly recommend it to anyone. The resort is beautiful! The rooms are very nice and clean, the beach and pool are wonderful, the drinks are delicious, the weather was perfect, and the staff really want to please you. It was not crowded and we did not have to wait to eat at any of the restaurants or bars. The only negative about anything that I can say is that the food is not the absolute best. But...you can find something that you will like. We talked to people on the return flight that had been to other resorts and they said the same thing about the food where they had been. It's just a different country and culture....not exactly what we're used to, but hey, try something new! Take a few snacks and you'll be fine, or go to the nearest bar and have another drink! I would go back in a heartbeat. In fact, I've thought all day about, "this time last week we were...." Have a great time and make sure to go have a drink at the beach bar after dinner. Victor is a great bartender and a lot of fun!