We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar dining reservations

Southern Pines...
Level Contributor
51 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar dining reservations

We are staying at The Iberostar Dominicana April 15th -23rd and I was wondering about dining reservations. Can we make them BEFORE we arrive at the resort? Make them WHEN we arrive? or just on a DAILY basis? We don't want to eat at the buffet every night.

MJo
Spring Grove, IL
Level Contributor
2,484 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar dining reservations

You can't book in advance, but book them as soon as possible after you arrive. Book them even if you think you might cancel (and be courteous, and do cancel if you are not going to use them so that someone else can take your spot) because they can fill up depending on how busy the resort is. When I was there, it wasn't that busy and I was offered extra options, which was nice. I've heard others say that they couldn't get into some of the one's they wanted to.

Wish I was going back.

Southern Pines...
Level Contributor
51 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar dining reservations

Thank you. We'll make reservations the day we arrive.

Can't wait to leave! I need an escape from the snow!

3. Re: Iberostar dining reservations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, August 27, 2009