We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone flighing out on 28th April

Maidenhead UK
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Topic
anyone flighing out on 28th April

hi we are booked on the 9 am flight out of Gatwick staying at the superclubs breezes hotel in punta cana and was wondering if there was anyone else going there for the first time

would love to hear from anyone

Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: anyone flighing out on 28th April

Hey mabye I am wrong where are you going? thought it was sunscape beach oh well wherever it is you will have a ball!

Red Deer
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: anyone flighing out on 28th April

We will be there, a small group, me and two of my lady friends, I will look for your wedding spot and hopefully we can have a celebratory cocktail with a fellow canuck. I can't wait to get into the sun. But what is with the glasses, can you carry glasses around everywhere?

Red Deer
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: anyone flighing out on 28th April

Preecher6, we are staying at the Baravro Village. We are leaving the same day and time, but our iteneray says we are getting in at 10 pm, you?

Maidenhead UK
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: anyone flighing out on 28th April

sorry rvooysi have not replied till now but i work away from home and your right i got the time wrong

london
Level Contributor
473 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: anyone flighing out on 28th April

preecher6 we are flying with thomson from gatwick on the 28th to punta cana we are stopping at the bahia pricipe.maybe we can meet for a coffee in the departure lounge

Maidenhead UK
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: anyone flighing out on 28th April

sounds like a nice idea tommy we will be at gatwick at 7am what you wearing will look out for you

london
Level Contributor
473 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: anyone flighing out on 28th April

now theres a question i dont know what im wearing tommorrow if we keep in contact we can liase nearer the date

Maidenhead UK
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: anyone flighing out on 28th April

no problem mate but i can only be online on friday evening -sunday evening as i work away

Red Deer
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: anyone flighing out on 28th April

What hotels are you guys staying at?

On., Canada
Level Contributor
270 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: anyone flighing out on 28th April

rvooys...Our group is staying at Breezes....sounds like we won't get to celebrate together after all. Seems as if there has been a bit of confussion on this post about which resort is being talked about. As for the "glassses". They are insulated travel mugs...the kind we dring coffee out of at home here but they are great for down south as they keep the drinks cold,the sand out & the drink in.I was saying that we always take out down with us & this time we will have ones announcing the date of our daughter's wedding & their names on them.