We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

may 5th

hants uk
13 posts
Save Topic
may 5th

Any brits flying out from Gatwick on 5th May? We are off to Breezes for 2 weeks, can't wait!!!! Having booked the trip last year then read some dodgy reviews I was getting a bit worried, but having found this forum has put my mind at rest, in anycase your holiday is was you make it, we just want 2 weeks of sun and fun, and a lot of relaxation. Any recent info on Breezes welcome good or bad.

Essex England
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: may 5th

Hi Kimlady - totally agree with everything you said! We're off to Breezes on 11th April - 8 DAYS AND COUNTNG!!! - and can't wait! We were also very concerned by some of the reviews but over the last few days the comments have been good so fingers crossed! I agree a holiday is what you make it, we've been to the caribbean twice now and LOVED it. You just have to go with the flow and relax - afterall that's what you're there for!!! I can't believe some of the petty things people find to complain about!!! Hope you have a fantastic time and i'll definatly add my comments on our return - i'm totally addicted to this site now!!!

Essex England
Level Contributor
322 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: may 5th

Kimlady - me again! Have you checked out www.debbiesdominicantravel.com? There are some great photos of the resort on there. They will definalty put your mind at ease! Hotel looks briliant and the beach is stunning!!!

On., Canada
Level Contributor
270 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: may 5th

kimlady...not a Brit but will be there from 1st to 8th. There will be 44 of us so I am sure you won't miss us.Not sure if that will be good or bad for you.*S*.

I was hoping that my long time friend who moved to Bath a few years ago would have been able to make it ,as she has known our daughter for almost 15 years, but she couldn't pull the trip off.

See you there if we can....it is a big resort.

Formby, United...
Level Contributor
1,940 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: may 5th

hi kim, my family and i will be at breezes on the 2nd so well see you there. were flying from manchester. all the reviews i read are good except about the long wait for a la carte restaurants..

hants uk
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: may 5th

Hi to everyone, hopefully see some of you there. This is our first time to the caribbean normally go to the med, but it will be our 10th wedding anniversary whilst we are out there so we thought we'd do something special, we are renewing our wedding vows whilst there too so should be a special trip, am now counting the days!!!!