We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BD Travel Taxi

new york
Level Contributor
72 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
BD Travel Taxi

I have a prepaid return transfer with BD Travel from the airport. I need to get in touch with them in order to setup my pickup time from CHIC tomorrow to go home. Anyone have the local number to get in touch with this company to setup the pickup? I have my paid receipt but not the voucher with the drivers number.

5 replies to this topic
Jackson,NJ
Level Contributor
11,711 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BD Travel Taxi

Guest services should have it.

New York
Level Contributor
379 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BD Travel Taxi

Did anyone else used BD Travel?

Thank you.

Inella.

Fredericksburg
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: BD Travel Taxi

I paid for a round trip ride from the airport to my resort and back. It was written on our receipt to be in the lobby of our resort at noon on Feb. 17, 2018. No one showed up. When we called the number given, we could not get through to anyone that spoke English. Our resort called on our behalf and they were not able to get BD to arrange for our ride. We paid for a taxi on our own. I would not suggest using this company.

Jackson,NJ
Level Contributor
11,711 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BD Travel Taxi

Sorry to hear what happened to you. That should be a lesson to all travelers that you do not pay in advance since once they have your money they have the upper hand on you. No reason to pay in advance for any transportation company and if they say it is a requirement to pay a head of time, it's time to look for a different company. They would be emailing you by now seeking your business if you did not pay in advance.

Edited: 9:14 pm, February 18, 2018
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: BD Travel Taxi

I paid in advance for BD Travel to take me to my resort from the airport and pick me up. No problem from the airport to the resort but even after I called to confirm pickup time and even checked with their representative at the hotel, they DID NOT SHOW UP. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR FLIGHT HOME! I had to pay $40.00 for a taxi for to finally get to the airport and almost missed my flight.

Reply to: BD Travel Taxi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted