We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Dominicana in August???

bucks county
Level Contributor
180 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Iberostar Dominicana in August???

My family and I are going to the Iberostar Dominicana in August ,14 of us all together. My nieces are in there twenties and hope that there will be plenty to do.

THANKS

Mentioned in this post
Iberostar Dominicana Hotel
Iberostar Dominicana...
8,093 Reviews
Dominican Republic
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
288 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Dominicana in August???

We just returned from IB Bavaro and had a great time!

There are plenty of activities organized by the Star Friends throughout the day, if your nieces and other family members are interested in that.

At night, there's the disco that can be fun. The music can be "old" at times but the fun is what you make of it.

Enjoy!

Mentioned in this post
Bavaro
Bavaro
Dominican Republic
bucks county
Level Contributor
180 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Dominicana in August???

Thanks, for info :}

UK
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Dominicana in August???

hey your nieces should have a brillaint time, i have been to the IB dominicana 6 times int he last 3 years and we love it!! i am 18 and went this new year with friends aged 18 and 24. we all loved it. the daytime we spend relaxing and getting brown but there are loads of activities for all ages!! on a night there is the DC6 disco which is good, on the complex, then we usually went out at 1am to pacha (the club in the riu next door) the taxi ride is $5 and is safer than walking all the way down the drive and all the way up the Riu drive! free entry just pay for drinks (most about $2) but we usually got well hydrated at DC6 before we left haha! there are also 2 other clubs called mangu and arieto which are really good however they are further away in punta cana itself and cost around $17 to get to and $6 to get in. drinks are more expensive here about $3 but thats still fairly cheap! we tended to go to these when there was a gang of us to make the taxi xheaper and make it a better night. goin bk 10th july cant wait, have a fab time x

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Riu Bambu
Hotel Riu Bambu
6,206 Reviews
Dominican Republic
MJo
Spring Grove, IL
Level Contributor
2,484 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Dominicana in August???

The Dominicana is an amazing place and it's a lot of fun to go with a group.

I have posted many comments on this site as well as the Iberostar forum, but if you have any other specific questions, just reach out.

Happy Travels!

Mentioned in this post
Iberostar Bavaro Suites
Iberostar Bavaro Suites
10,293 Reviews
Dominican Republic
5. Re: Iberostar Dominicana in August???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, August 27, 2009