We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone done the ATP Tennis Camp at Club Med Punta Cana?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, MA
1 post
Save Topic
Anyone done the ATP Tennis Camp at Club Med Punta Cana?

Hi - wondering if I should register ahead of time for the ATP tennis camp at Club Med Punta Cana? Any details on the instruction - is it worth the money, etc.

How do the regular clinics compare?

New York
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone done the ATP Tennis Camp at Club Med Punta Cana?

I was there last year, returning in 2 weeks. Last time they ran the regular clinics in the morning . Each day they did different drills, groundstrokes, volley, serve, etc. Last day was a kind of mini tournament, primarily focused on who could keep the ball in play longest. Each day they included some stretching, conditioning and doubles play. The play period included doubles matches with random pairings, doubles and mixed. In the afternoon they would organize tournaments, doubles, mixed doubles. Last day was a singles tournament.

As an intermediate player (3.5 ATP rating) who does not play regularly, I found the clinics to be great fun, good exercise and more regular drilling than I have done in some time. By the second or third day, the pros began to get a sense of everyone's abilities and would try to pair up the drills with the same level players.

Looking forwad to it again.