We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room locations at Bavaro Princess

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Room locations at Bavaro Princess

I will be traveling with kids ages 5 and 7. Also 2 other families with children. Would really love to have a great room location closest to beach. Any recommendations? Is it really easy to get around in trams? Where can I find a map with layout of property? Any info would be greatly appreciated. :)

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
15,083 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room locations at Bavaro Princess

Map

worldisround.com/articles/304320/photo3.html

Buildings 30 to 35 will suit your needs

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room locations at Bavaro Princess

You can ask for a building close to the beach, but I'm sure plenty of others will be requesting them also. We were in building 32 and it was very convenient to both the beach and the pool. We didn't go platinum, but if you are I think they put you in buildings close to the beach. The trams are very convenient and come around at least every 10 minutes or so, at busy times of the day they are sometimes full, but we never had to wait long to get a seat.

Have fun!

Watertown...
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Room locations at Bavaro Princess

We also want to be close to the beach. We have 2 children. Can we order a roll away bed and does the couch pull out to a bed?

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Room locations at Bavaro Princess

We just booked yesterday and yes you can do rollaways but no the sofas are not pull out. Our agent called princess and thats what they said.

Markham, Canada
Level Contributor
138 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Room locations at Bavaro Princess

We were there in September and our couch was a pull out. We were platinum but that shouldn't make a difference with the couches. As far as I know the platinum rooms and non-platinum rooms were the same except for little things like the chairs on the patio.

Level Contributor
849 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Room locations at Bavaro Princess

some of the rooms have pullouts - but they're only twins. if you have two kids, the rollaways are full size twins, not piddly cots.

7. Re: Room locations at Bavaro Princess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, August 22, 2009