We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Latest review on Paradisus Palma Real

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
USA
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Latest review on Paradisus Palma Real

I find it unfortunete that someone would rate this resort 3 stars based on the reasons in their review. The negative was:

1. Breakfast buffet ends at 11:00,so they stop putting hot food out around 10:00.

...although I find that hard to believe you couldn't get a hot breakfast past 10:00, closing at 11:00 is the norm.

2. Seaweed on the beach, but they do a good job raking it?

....OK...what's the prob here?

3. Couldn't get your room cleaned the time you wanted the 1st day, but when you complained they sent someone right out while you were in the shower?

....That seems like a personal gripe to me, and not a real reflection of the resort.

4. No nightlife?

It is what you make it...and this isn't Cancun

5. One server on the beach to order a drink from?

...That one seems very odd compared with previous reviewers...

6. Checkin process was difficult?

...Since the reviewer provided NO details on this, I just find this as another personal gripe. If everyone shows up at the same time, yes...it can be difficult.

7. Difficult to communicate with staff.

Didn't they know this before they booked this trip? Learn a little spanish next time.

I would take that review with a grain of salt!!!!

NJ
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Latest review on Paradisus Palma Real

I definitely will (grain of salt)! I am going in April and can't wait! Nothing will sway my decision..this resort looks unbelievable!!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Latest review on Paradisus Palma Real

I agree Mike, going in March and can't wait, it sounds very relaxing. Check out Debbie's Dominican Travel Forum for her review.

USA
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Latest review on Paradisus Palma Real

I have read Debbie's reviews, along with many many others. I know I will truly enjoy my visit to the Paradisus Palma Real in May.

miami, Florida
Level Contributor
151 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Latest review on Paradisus Palma Real

I'am so excited! Cant wait to leave....

March 30- april 5

Woo Hoo

Kansas City
Level Contributor
80 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Latest review on Paradisus Palma Real

I couldn't agree more. I just posted a review with similar comments. JH

St. Augustine...
Level Contributor
808 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Latest review on Paradisus Palma Real

Agreed!

7. Re: Latest review on Paradisus Palma Real

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, August 20, 2009