I find it unfortunete that someone would rate this resort 3 stars based on the reasons in their review. The negative was:
1. Breakfast buffet ends at 11:00,so they stop putting hot food out around 10:00.
...although I find that hard to believe you couldn't get a hot breakfast past 10:00, closing at 11:00 is the norm.
2. Seaweed on the beach, but they do a good job raking it?
....OK...what's the prob here?
3. Couldn't get your room cleaned the time you wanted the 1st day, but when you complained they sent someone right out while you were in the shower?
....That seems like a personal gripe to me, and not a real reflection of the resort.
4. No nightlife?
It is what you make it...and this isn't Cancun
5. One server on the beach to order a drink from?
...That one seems very odd compared with previous reviewers...
6. Checkin process was difficult?
...Since the reviewer provided NO details on this, I just find this as another personal gripe. If everyone shows up at the same time, yes...it can be difficult.
7. Difficult to communicate with staff.
Didn't they know this before they booked this trip? Learn a little spanish next time.
I would take that review with a grain of salt!!!!