We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brushing Teeth

Which La Romana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
244 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Brushing Teeth

I have two questions.

Is it still necessary to use bottled water while brushing your teeth while in DR?

Second question is dress codes. How strictly enforced are they for children? Will my son also have to wear long pants at the a la carte's for dinner?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
106 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brushing Teeth

I always brush my teeth with bottled water, not sure if it is necessary but I'd rather not take the risk. Better safe than sorry :)

For the dress code for children I can't help you. Maybe look on the website of the hotel you are going to.. or send them an email. If you booked through an agency, they should know about the dress code.

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,176 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brushing Teeth

ALWAYS use bottled water

BObK

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
2,262 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brushing Teeth

Even the locals don't use tap water... it might also help about dress codes if you told us what resort you were going to

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,031 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brushing Teeth

The age of the child matters a bit too...there can be different rules for a 3 year old and a 13 year old.

Kaki

5. Re: Brushing Teeth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 11, 2015