We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from Bougainville...Any questions? (Paying it forward)

Palmerston, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Back from Bougainville...Any questions? (Paying it forward)

Just back from our trip to Luxury Bahia Principe Bougainville, any questions? I love trip advisor and want to pay it forward!

Thanks

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
145 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Back from Bougainville...Any questions? (Paying it forward)

Do you have any pictures to share?

Was the bed hard?

What building would you recommend?

Did you go to the shows? Do they have them every night?

Palmerston, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Back from Bougainville...Any questions? (Paying it forward)

I did post some pics already, check them out! The bed was very firm. It was ok for me because I enjoy a firm bed, but for others in our group it was too hard. A foam topper would make it perfect I think.

We were in building 53, but there are only 3 buildings, all seemed equally as good.

There were shows every night over on the other resort. They were ok. The only one I really liked was the 'Fire and Water" show in the pool on the Saturday night.

Have fun!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
35 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Back from Bougainville...Any questions? (Paying it forward)

14 days and counting! We are flying into Santo Domingo and my agent said that there are no transfers from this airport or Punta Cana to the resort. Any help??

Fairview, Pa
Level Contributor
14 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Back from Bougainville...Any questions? (Paying it forward)

Have you looked into this company? http://www.dominicanairporttransfers.com/

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
99 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Back from Bougainville...Any questions? (Paying it forward)

BluLady04, here are some companies that have been mention on TA forum that you can take a look at. Dominican Quest, Dominican Tours Express, CoCo Tours, that offer transfers from Santo Domingo Airport. Hope this info can help. Enjoy your trip.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
99 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Back from Bougainville...Any questions? (Paying it forward)

BluLady04, here are some companies that have been mention on TA forum that you can take a look at. Dominican Quest, Dominican Tours Express, CoCo Tours, that offer transfers from Santo Domingo Airport. Hope this info can help. Enjoy your trip.

27. Re: Back from Bougainville...Any questions? (Paying it forward)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 28, 2015
Get answers to your questions about La Romana