We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

candlemaker a question

Which La Romana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
laval ,qc
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Topic
candlemaker a question

I was wondering if you saw the crane ...I know that eskimo he

told us that she was in the water a few weeks a go .but When you where there did you see it?

and do they have strawberry jam at the resort?

and did you pay the safe ,? how much was it per day?

Thanks

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: candlemaker a question

the crane was gone. I wouldnt even know where the breakwall was. They did have strawberry jam, it was in the little packages. The first few days it had no seeds then after that it was a differnt kind with seeds. We didnt pay for a safe, I put my purse and husbands wallet inside a suitcase in our closet and locked it and I dont think the maid even opened the closet door. I left my dv camcorder out charging one day and it wasnt touched. My girls even left their italian charm braclets on the night stand the one day and they weren't moved. After that though we did try to make sure everything was put away. Next time I will pack the 3 pack of mustard, relish and ketchup, just incase. It wasnt available everyday and it would make the food taste a bit more like home. Maybe salad dressing too!! The peanut butter was definately good to take, we made peanut butter and jam sandwiches at breakfast , put them in baggies we took and the kids ate them at the beach later on.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: candlemaker a question

Garf the crane was in the water taking the wall down the first week that we were there by the second week the wall was down and the crane was out. I can't remember how much the safe was per day. i think but don't quote me $2.00 US per day.

laval ,qc
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: candlemaker a question

thank you for your answer!

still 48 days before we leave .........it is a long way to go

but i cant waite..

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: candlemaker a question

I think I remember our signature rep saying the safe was $3.00 US a day.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: candlemaker a question

Candle now that i think about it $3.00 sounds right.