We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa De Campos - Taking Teens in the Summer?

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Casa De Campos - Taking Teens in the Summer?

We were thinking of taking ourselves and our two teenagers (15 and 18) this summer...staying in a private villa. My daughter (18) thinks that this resort in the summer will be very boring since it is low season. THe other trip we were considering was a cruise in Europe (totally different, I know). I happen to think she may be right. I would hate to take them away for one week and it be too hot, boring, only eating, laying around, etc. Too much relaxation for them. I know it would be perfect for just my husband and I. Somebody please respond and let me know your experiences with older teens.

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
1,440 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa De Campos - Taking Teens in the Summer?

If your daughters are not the 'laid back' type of person, then I suggest you take your daughters on a cruise; they will definitely have much more fun, more activities and places to go.

But, otherwise, summer in Casa de Campo its pretty crowd, but, as you said, it will be hot, humid and, if you just stay there and don't leave the hotel, you'll be only spending time either on the villa or the pool area.

Book Casa de Campo for a Romantic trip.

Mentioned in this post
Casa de Campo Resort & Villas
Casa de Campo Resort...
1,520 Reviews
Dominican Republic