We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in Oct/Nov

New York City, New...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
weather in Oct/Nov

I'm thinking about traveling 10/31-11/4. Just wanted to know how the weather is around that time? I know Oct is a rainy month and was wondering if the rain carries over into early Nov.

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Bayahibe, La Romana
Level Contributor
3,335 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in Oct/Nov

Actually October and November are both in hurricane season, October might get more rain then November, but not necessarily, all depends on the storm activity. So we might have a nice October and November as well.

As a matter of fact the storm Icaas passed south of us this morning and it is sunny just a bit windy. So you never know how the weather will be.

The daily temperatures are between 28 - 30 C / 82 - 90F, at night around 23C / 73 F.

Happy travel

Denise

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Level Contributor
4,434 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in Oct/Nov

ATM

I have being in the area for the past 10 seasons and really you can never tell.

Some years is more hummid than others.

Usually about that time is dryer in my experience but you may come out of the hurracane season and you may get some rain, so is just luck.

If you are unlucky enough to get a bad weather will normally last for couple of days.

As Demi said, we just passed ISsaac storm and hasnt really rained. We still warm and hot in the area.

3. Re: weather in Oct/Nov

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 27, 2013
Get answers to your questions about La Romana