We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toiletries at CDM

MA
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
Toiletries at CDM

Do they have shampoo, etc. in the rooms? I'm doing my final packing and forgot to buy it. Thanks.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toiletries at CDM

khm, hest they do have shampoo in the rooms. If by chance you don't find it there just ask and you shall recieve! I like to take my own stuff in small travel sizes though because I have color treated hair and prefer my own. But it is there for you! Enjoy your trip! I have 40 some more days til mine!

all the best,

baltobabe/mt

MA
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Toiletries at CDM

Thank you. I'd get my own, but i don't feel like shopping anymore! I just hope we can get there tomorrow with the hurricane and all.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toiletries at CDM

My prayers are with you and all of the folks in the DR. Having been to Casa Del Mar twice already this year I consider them my extended family! So they remain in my prayers especially during storm season!

Mother Nature should never be taken lightly! Let's hope she is kind to all of us! Booking this time of year gets a good price because of the hurricane season so let's hope that mother nature cooperates with us!

all the best,

baltobabe/mt

Get answers to your questions about La Romana