We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santana Beach Resort

London, Ontario
6 posts
Save Topic
Santana Beach Resort

I am travelling to Santana Beach Resort on November 14, 2004 from Toronto. I was thinking of taking some bottled water with me...Can anyone tell me if they give you bottled water at this resort. This is our first vacation and we are unsure. Thanks

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
1 review
Save Reply
51. Re: Santana Beach Resort

Candle are u flying into la romana? or Punta Cana?

Ont
5 posts
Save Reply
52. Re: Santana Beach Resort

Hi, I have just booked my trip to Santana Beach yesterday with my friends i was just wondering if anyone is going without kid, or if this is going to be all kids. Don't get me wrong i love kids but just wondering if anyone is going with friends for a fun vacation??????

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
1 review
Save Reply
53. Re: Santana Beach Resort

Funinthesun we going to holiday with no kids, wife and i love kids anyways. But i don;t think kids will stop u from enjoying yourself.

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: Santana Beach Resort

eskimo eh, we are flying into La Romana. We had over an hour drive last year from Punta Cana airport to the Sirenis Tropical suites with our two girls and it made for a really long day. We loved the resort but it was too long of drive that is why the Santana looked so appealing. We have two girls that are very quiet and like to sit in the sand and build sandcastles so they wont be the loud kids at the beach giving everyone a headache!!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,900 posts
1 review
Save Reply
55. Re: Santana Beach Resort

Candle i will fill you in on the resort when we get back January 8, 05. 11 days till we leave on December 25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sand sun and gin and tonics !! here we come !!!!