We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Karaoke

7 posts
1 review
Karaoke

Anyone know of a place that has Karaoke in Bayahibe or la Romana? This is to sing a special song to someone (generally I wouldn't be seeking karaoke when visiting a foreign country. Ok maybe Japan). Needs to be happening on dec 31 but can be during the day or night.

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Level Contributor
3,547 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Karaoke

I guess too late to answer.

There are few places in Bayahibe that have Karaoke - Capitan Kidd, La Marina, Comodoro or Eden in Dominicus - just name a few, there are more than that. But each restaurant has it on a different night and I am not sure if any of them had it on 31st.

Denise

7 posts
1 review
2. Re: Karaoke

Thank you Denise. Bayahibe was cute but we didn't get to walk around. Went looking for Sammy's in La Romana but one of the Dreams staff told me later that they open in the evening and have moved a couple times. He also seemed confused that I even knew about it and had expressed interest in exploring La Romana. Ends up I'm gonna save the song for the wedding rather than the proposal. Yep - that's what this was about. She said yes (at Altos de Chavon). so all's good. thanks!

Bayahibe, Dominican...
Level Contributor
3,547 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Karaoke

Altos de Chavon is probably THE BEST place to propose! Congratulations!

Denise

7 posts
1 review
4. Re: Karaoke

The owners at Everett Designs in Altos were amazing. They helped me orchestrate my surprise. I highly recommend their shop!

5. Re: Karaoke

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 05, 2018