We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive in Puerto Playa?

7 posts
Save Topic
All inclusive in Puerto Playa?

Hi, 10 guys going to Puerto Plata and want to be close to the night life while staying in an all inclusive resort!!! Suggestions please

orangeville, ontario
Level Contributor
3,090 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive in Puerto Playa?

Your best bet is to book an adult only resort.

7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive in Puerto Playa?

I figure but which one is closest to Sosua and night life

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
9,348 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive in Puerto Playa?

Casa Marina in Sosua or Wyndham Tangerine in Cabarete are the closest to the night life.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
249 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive in Puerto Playa?

10 guys going to Sosua forget the all inclusive rent a house, you will have more fun and more freedom.

7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: All inclusive in Puerto Playa?

Hahahaha.... not a bad idea but I already protect and serve at home.... I want the security of a resort while I'm there

New Jersey
Level Contributor
249 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All inclusive in Puerto Playa?

Urbano, I completely understand where you're coming from with that but seriously take a look at Hispaniola Real Estate a private gated community 2.5 blocks from the main strip of Sosua where the nightlife and restaurants are. I don't know if resorts will allow the that type of party without you having to pay additional money on daily basis. BUT I could be reading to much into your trip

7. Re: All inclusive in Puerto Playa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, October 13, 2017