We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Canadians and 1 American meeting to go to same resort??

PEI
Level Contributor
133 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
2 Canadians and 1 American meeting to go to same resort??

We are meeting our Mother at the airport in Puerto Plata to go to and stay in the same Jr Suite...how does this work..we are booking from Cananda and she is booking flight only from NJ..anybody ever done this before?? Thanks

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,483 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: 2 Canadians and 1 American meeting to go to same resort??

I can't remember the prices but I usually look them up on the Spa website before I go. However, I have just tried to find the website but I can't.. Best thing is to visit both spas when you arrive and make a decision then. I have been lucky and have been more than happy with my treatment, but I don't go to spas at home so I don't have much to compare with. Maybe others can help.

22. Re: 2 Canadians and 1 American meeting to go to same resort??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, February 11, 2015