We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Pure

Barrie
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Club Pure

Just wondering if anybody has been to the disco next door to the Iberostar, should we bring Pasos or American dollars? Is it worth while? What did you think? Prices? Thanks.

Jackson, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
9,211 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Pure

Bring USD and change them into Pesos at a Bank or money store in the Plaza. Or just use your ATM card for Pesos at any Bank ATM. Don't know about Pure.

Edited: 10:48 am, December 27, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
106 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Pure

Pure Disco is very popular within tourists, I usually bring Dominican pesos. The drinks are cheap and the crowed is very young.

Personally, every time I go to Pure I am disappointed with the music. They mostly play American Top 40 songs and house music... not enough bachata or merengue!

Level Contributor
228 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Pure

I been to club pure withy wife in november2

Level Contributor
228 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Pure

I been to club pure with my wife in november2013 it was a fun experience drinks were reasonably prices and it was the best club we been to so far in the DR

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Pure

im 17 going to turn 18 soon, do they check i.d or can i get in

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
18,132 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Pure

They very well may check and if you have a "non adult" wrist band from one of he AI resorts it will be a dead give away.

BObK

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
120 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Club Pure

unless you walk in there like you are confused, they will not check your ID. I saw tourist who def did not look over 18 and was in Pure. They dont check ID when going into Pure. Go with your crowd of friends, look like you know what you r doing and u be fine. its usually 150 pesos to get in and u get a ticket for one drink for that price, but prices can change depending if an artist is there, but most is usually 300/400 pesos. @partyboy96

Level Contributor
228 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Club Pure

Is club pure back open

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
18,132 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Club Pure

Closed with no sign of life

BObK

Level Contributor
228 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Club Pure

Ok I'm asking because I just read I another form and someone said it is open, I told them it wasn't but they wouldn't believe me