We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll call Rui Merengue and Bachata

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wirral
Level Contributor
952 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Roll call Rui Merengue and Bachata

My family and I going 19th August, very apprehensive after reading recent reviews but we are determined to have a good holiday! Anyone else there this summer?

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
61. Re: Roll call Rui Merengue and Bachata

the 26th is out last day

emma

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
62. Re: Roll call Rui Merengue and Bachata

3rd Visit going on 22nd Sept for 14 days

Never had any problems on last visit 2011

Edited: 1:17 pm, August 06, 2013
Norfolk, uk
Level Contributor
122 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
63. Re: Roll call Rui Merengue and Bachata

Tinmen I hope you're all packed & ready to go. The reviews are so much better now. Have a fab time & let us all know what it was like. Still another 35 sleeps for us.

London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
64. Re: Roll call Rui Merengue and Bachata

We are going out 16-30 September, can't wait. The reviews earlier in the year that sounded horrific all seem to have been during the local school holidays so perhaps it's a little quieter now. See you all there.

London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
65. Re: Roll call Rui Merengue and Bachata

So anyone else out here between 16 and 30 of September? Despite the need to get away from it all I'm hoping its busy enough to have a good laugh. I am currently looking at Merengue dance moves on YouTube just in case the need arises or enough alcohol is drunk.

dover kent uk
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
66. Re: Roll call Rui Merengue and Bachata

hi we are flying from gatwick on 16th sept 8 adults two kids looking forward to it now..

8 posts
Save Reply
67. Re: Roll call Rui Merengue and Bachata

Hi.

Flying out on Sunday. Can't wait

68. Re: Roll call Rui Merengue and Bachata

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 06, 2014