We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blue bay refurb

Paisley, Scotland...
Level Contributor
118 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
blue bay refurb

I've read on a couple of the reviews recently that Blue Bay was having some refurb done.

Can anyone tell me what kind of state these refurbs are in and what kind of affect this is having on the hotel?

I don't go away until January and I'm not in the slightest worried I'm just curious to see what kind of condition the hotel will be when we arrive.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,555 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: blue bay refurb

The folks at BlueBay are redoing rooms one at a time. It's mostly cosmetic work. Check out the traveler pictures in the review section of TA and you'll see what I mean. You should not be effected by any construction. With any luck at all you may get to stay in one of the redecorated rooms.

2. Re: blue bay refurb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 09, 2014