We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pizza Hut

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Woodstock, Canada
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Topic
Pizza Hut

we are leaving tuesday for v.h. gran ventana......is the pizza hut still running in the plaza?.....the little one will be in need f some comfort food after a couple of days.......tks in advance, steve

New York City, New...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Pizza Hut

Went last Friday in the afternoon only to find out they're closed for good :(

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pizza Hut

The Playa Dorada complex is almost a "dead zone". Only a handful of resorts still operational...no wonder the business' in the Plaza are closing down ! Sad to see, as it was once a very vibrant complex !

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,199 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pizza Hut

Pizza hut is one thing I am glad to se go. Now if we could get rid of the burger king all would be good

BObK

Sarnia, ON
Level Contributor
606 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pizza Hut

The GV has excellent pizza... check out the beach restaurant for lunch. They also have pizza at the buffet most evenings.

We did take local friends to Pizza Hut a few years ago - overpriced and not that great - another reason it may have closed....

Woodstock, Canada
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pizza Hut

thankyou all for your quick responses......i am sure i can find alternative plan......is the city bar and grill still open?...we gernerally go away wanting the domincan experience.......after 5 days , the little one has a hankering for something resembling canadian food....so we aim to coincide this with the weekend when the locals take over the resort.....not that we have anything against the locals, we respect their right to visit resorts in their own country bob.....unlike some others, we do not expect that because we have decided to visit the dr, where we stay does not all of the sudden become canadian territory.....again tks for all the help.....steve

Silver Spring...
Destination Expert
for Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
7,842 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pizza Hut

The best and closest local Pizza is Jorge Pizzeria on the main road just up and across from the Banco Popular. My kids love it and we're had dozens of them. I just hope it hasn't closed too, haven't been there in several months.

Woodstock, Canada
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Pizza Hut

tks silver....another good suggestion that will be explored........................steve

8. Re: Pizza Hut

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 09, 2014