We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport transfers

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
airport transfers

Hello. Is mydominicantransfers a real company and is it safe to provide my credit card number? Thanks

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
16,934 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport transfers

I would never give out my credit card number to a transfer company I did not know. The people we use do not require a cc number when making arrangements.

BObK

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport transfers

Thanks Bob. Who do you use?

Canada
Level Contributor
853 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport transfers

Looking at their site, they use PayPal as their payment processor. You can be sure that your credit card number is secure as a result. That said, make sure that you don't have a transfer already included. If you booked a package deal, the transfer is often already part of the package.

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
16,934 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airport transfers

We as well as our clients and friends use Elias. He speaks perfect English, has a newer van and is very reliable. You can also use him for excursions around town and all over (Santiago etc).

Here is his contact info:

taxieliasdr@hotmail.com

809-571-3602

809-842-5557 (cell phone)

Cell phone is the best way to get him. He usually answers email within a day but sometimes so busy it may take two.

BObK

5. Re: airport transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 23, 2014