We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BLUE BAY VILLAS Ronovation update looking good

UK
Level Contributor
2,285 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
BLUE BAY VILLAS Ronovation update looking good

Hi All

Well at last work is being done to up grade and renovate Blue Bay...we know it has been a long time over due...but they are working on it and getting things done very quickly....I have spoken with Ines the hotels Director who is keeping me informed of everything that has been done.....what is going to be done...and PHOTO'S

THIS...is what I have had so far...

Good morning Chrissy,

My job is going well, of course lot of responsabilities, but I love it and enjoy working here.

Well, we are working hard in order to keep the property in good shape, we are re-decoring the rooms (up-dating them), as of today we have done 15 rooms, and we will continue with the rest. We´re also putting netting up to the main buffet restaurant to avoid birds coming in, we will close it totally and will set an entrance door, we have done more two seaters tables so we do no have have line up anymore, chreers...

Just at the corner to the bridge we have a gift shop with lot of stuff, our clients are quiet happy with that, we have re-decored the Stage, it looks amazing, I hope that you can come and visit us in the near future and take advantage of the new changes going on. There are some more coming soon and I want you both to enjoy it.

Please find attached a picture from the stage, ( THE PICTURE MAKES THE STAGE LOOK REALLY GOOD )

I will send you some nicer ones in the next few days. This is the first room we re-decored, others rooms has brighters colors but they are all occupied;will send you a picture as soon as one of them is free.( THEY HAVE MADE THE ROOMS LOOK LOVELY AND NICE FURNITURE AND NICELY DECORATED WITH A FEW NICE FINISHING TOUCHES )

THE...gardens are also being done and lots of replacement chairs / sunbeds etc.....lets hope that this is the way forward...to bring Blue Bay ...BACK... to the hotel that we fell in love with.

I dont think I can post the pictures on here but if anyone wants to see what I have so far please private e mail me

Chrissy

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
18,131 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BLUE BAY VILLAS Ronovation update looking good

Good news and good to see you posting again.

Happy Easter

BObK

Devon, England
Level Contributor
121 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BLUE BAY VILLAS Ronovation update looking good

I cant see the attachment for the photographs ? Would very much like to see what is being done to Blue Bay ! Michelle

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BLUE BAY VILLAS Ronovation update looking good

Chrissy, thanks for posting the letter. The renovation is excellent news.

UK
Level Contributor
2,285 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BLUE BAY VILLAS Ronovation update looking good

I can not put attachments on here...so if you wish to see the photos please

send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE...with your e mail address on it

Chrissy

UK
Level Contributor
2,285 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: BLUE BAY VILLAS Ronovation update looking good

photo's are on blue bay facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/97161102425/…

6. Re: BLUE BAY VILLAS Ronovation update looking good

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 04, 2014