We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We're here at Lifestyle Holidays Resort!

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
263 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
We're here at Lifestyle Holidays Resort!

I'm going to start a new thread. I have had people come to me thinking that there was a problem in becoming members here at the resort who did not understand what I said in my last posting. For some reason (language translation?) some people took that as a negative thing!

I talked with the people in customer service today and they told me that if anyone has any questions when they are here - before signing on as members, they can go downstairs in the office tower, and ask them any questions.

Sorry for the perception of any negative vibes. This is truly an awesome resort, and because there are so many facets to being here I have decided to ask everyone to address their membership questions to the resort directly.

We are having an awesome time here as members - enjoying every moment.

--- Bob

Boston...
Level Contributor
263 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We're here at Lifestyle Holidays Resort!

I deleted my last thread: "We will be at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club 4 Jan - 8 Mar.". I didn't realize that the whole thread would disappear. I thought it would remove only my initial posting which was not particularly well written as it seemed to give some misleading information that could be misinterpreted.

--- Bob

Center Valley...
Level Contributor
849 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We're here at Lifestyle Holidays Resort!

I was wondering where the heck it went! LOL

Boston...
Level Contributor
263 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: We're here at Lifestyle Holidays Resort!

Sorry, Kelley - you folks put a lot of good info on that one too. Drat!

--- Bob

WI
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: We're here at Lifestyle Holidays Resort!

Just 12 days and we will be there. Can't wait. We haven't been there in 3 years so we are excited to see all of the changes. We are also shareholders.

How is the pizza at the new beach? When you say there is WIFI now do you mean at places other than the villa? I still have to log into work every day so it would be so much easier in the villa.

Boston...
Level Contributor
263 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: We're here at Lifestyle Holidays Resort!

The pizza at Fadi's Food Corner at the new NV Beach is thin crust and quite good. As a Shareholder you will have free wi-fi access resort wide. I am sending this from the new Shareholder Beach next to Serenity Beach. You'll see lots of changes after 3 years. All are for the better. We hope to see you here.

--- Bob

Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: We're here at Lifestyle Holidays Resort!

Hi Bob, I found wifi. We are on the VIP beach sitting at Zen having a wonderful day 2!

Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: We're here at Lifestyle Holidays Resort!

Hi Bob, I found wifi. We are on the VIP beach sitting at Zen having a wonderful day 2! Still trying to find a place to watch the game

Boston...
Level Contributor
263 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: We're here at Lifestyle Holidays Resort!

We're on Serenity Beach now. Ask VIP services about where you can watch the game. Let's meet up for a drink and say "hola!". Send me a PM and we can exchange details if you want.

--- Bob

Forest Hill...
Level Contributor
16 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: We're here at Lifestyle Holidays Resort!

As a cc traveler what will I need to do to get wifi? I'll be at tropical.

Boston...
Level Contributor
263 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: We're here at Lifestyle Holidays Resort!

There is free wi-fi in the Tropical lobby or you can pay for short-term use or weekly unlimited to have wi-fi throughout the resort. Please note that the new wi-fi program is still evolving and may change.

--- Bob