We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When is the rainy season in Puerto Plata ?

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
4 posts
Save Topic
When is the rainy season in Puerto Plata ?

Thanks

Ohio
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: When is the rainy season in Puerto Plata ?

Anyone Know??

2. Re: When is the rainy season in Puerto Plata ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:12 am, February 04, 2005
Toronto
Level Contributor
264 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: When is the rainy season in Puerto Plata ?

there is also the weather channel....MS JANGAL

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: When is the rainy season in Puerto Plata ?

it rains ALOT there in August!!!! The best times to visit are dec.,jan.,feb.,april.,may.,and june. Hope i helped!!

Ohio
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: When is the rainy season in Puerto Plata ?

Sorry folks. I am kind of new at this. Just wanted to find out if we booked our trip during the rainy season.

6. Re: When is the rainy season in Puerto Plata ?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:14 am, February 04, 2005
7. Re: When is the rainy season in Puerto Plata ?

Removed on: 9:16 am, February 04, 2005
newfoundland and...
8 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: When is the rainy season in Puerto Plata ?

Hi, I was reading the forum when I noticed your question.....my travel agent told me that their rainy season is mainly Dec., Jan............i hope I didn't confuse you but helped!! We are going in Mar.....I will asked one of the towns people when we get there and will let you know....directly from the horses mouth!!!!!

St. John's NL
7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: When is the rainy season in Puerto Plata ?

Hey Newf!

Where are you going? We leave for Bahai Principe, POP on Feb 23 - march 2, from St. John's. We are hoping the rain is done with by then!

newfoundland and...
8 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: When is the rainy season in Puerto Plata ?

mysecret75........we are going to the Bahia, POP on Mar.2nd -9th......first time travellers to the DR......hoping it's going to be nice and dry as well.......they say it should be!!!!! Hope you have looots of fun!!!