We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Karaoke in PoP

NYC
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Karaoke in PoP

Does anyone know of any good Karaoke locations in Pop? Going down in the beginning of march and would love the info. Thanks!

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Karaoke in PoP

we are staying at the bahia principe and they have an entire bar dedicated to kareoke...so i assume it must be good

NYC
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Karaoke in PoP

Wow! That is a great tip. I'm stating in the ICD.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
1,735 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Karaoke in PoP

When I stayed at the ICD , they had a karaoke night once a fortnight . If you go on the Mambo Tour ( booze bus ) you will be taken to a karaoke bar on your travels. Not sure if there is a karaoke bar in the plaza as we only visited there during the day.

beamville ontario
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Karaoke in PoP

that sounds like way to much fun

we are also going to bahai principe and i love watching karaoke

Toronto
Level Contributor
439 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Karaoke in PoP

Hemingway's at the Playa Dorada Plaza has a Karaoke night.

6. Re: Karaoke in PoP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 19, 2009