We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gregg need ur expertise

toronto
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
gregg need ur expertise

please tell me how far paradise village is from caberete and is it a good place for a young guy to go to and party it up

can i be goin to caberete each night and having fun?

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: gregg need ur expertise

Cabarete is about 30 km. from Paradise in Playa Dorada. If I wanted to spend time in Cabarete (oh to be young again knowing what I know now) I would stay at Azurro Club (Estrella or Cabarete) or Viva Wyndham Tangerine. Both are within stumbling distance of the action and are 3+* or 4*. Alternatives within say 10 km would be Casa Marina (Reef or Beach) in Sosua or Sosua Bay Hotel (but watch out, lots of stairs for those 4 a.m. return times).

I would not recommend commuting from Playa Dorada as even with a sober driver (assuming your taxi driver was sober) Dominican roads are treacherous at night due to no street lights and livestock wandering onto the roads, etc.

FYI AIs are not guest friendly but there are local guest friendly hotels if you get lucky - just be sure to bring party favours from home, the local quality is terrible and STDs are on the rise in the entire Caribbean Basin.

Gregg