We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marien Coral by Hilton

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
40 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Marien Coral by Hilton

Is the spa at the above hotel any good?

Cant seem to get any info on it apart from the opening hours. There is nothing in the Thomas Cook brochure about the spa either.

Do you need to book appointments in advance? Is it good value? Is it a nice spa?

Any info on the spa would be appreciated.

Ta

Lins

USA, KY
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Marien Coral by Hilton

Hey Linsay,

Yes the spa is very clean and you do get your moneys worth. Just make sure to pay with cash because if you use your credit card they will tax you 26% extra.

When we were at the Resort we got married so I had my hair and we both did a massage.

The reason why you are not finding any prices is because the spa isnt part of Hilton they are on the same complex just not part of Hilton.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
40 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marien Coral by Hilton

Thanks alot for that - I love getting massages and spa treatments but I wasnt sure what the spa was like.

How far in advance did you have to book your appointments?

Cheers

Linsay

london
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Marien Coral by Hilton

Hey Linsay glad that you had a good time. Im going to the Marien on 26/08/05 for two weeks can you recommend anything to do or not to do? Are the rooms nice and is it full of kids there xx

USA, KY
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Marien Coral by Hilton

Linsay

We made our appointment the day befor we went in, but while we were in there 2 girls walked in and they took them without an appointment.

The prices are not bad....Im thinking that the 50min massage was $50US.

Have a good trip!

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
40 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marien Coral by Hilton

Hi Hothayley 2000

I havent been away to the DR yet, im not due to go away unitil the start of December.

Sorry I cant help you anymore.

Linsay