We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment Rental

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
26 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Apartment Rental

Greetings

I am seeking information or leads on a one bedroom apartment in Santo Domingo from August 11, 2014 until September 11, 2014. I want to be within walking distance of the Colonial Zone with Internet, Cable and full kitchen. I want to rent for the month?

Mentioned in this post
Santo Domingo
Santo Domingo
Dominican Republic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
47 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment Rental

Hey my husband and I are going around the same time. We are also looking into apartment rental. I am currently looking into this site, it has some beautiful contemporary designs. Also take into consideration are you going with a group? children?

homeaway.com/search/…USD

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment Rental

My husband and I have rented a lovely beachfront apartment for $50/day in a good area of Santo Domingo for this coming April...found it at www.airbnb.com. Ours is by the museum, but there are plenty by the Colonial Zone. Good luck with your search!

Mentioned in this post
Santo Domingo
Santo Domingo
Dominican Republic
3. Re: Apartment Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, March 11, 2015