We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a gay or gay friendly hotel in santo domingo?

Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
58 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a gay or gay friendly hotel in santo domingo?

Hi everybody, any suggestion in this fun city where to stay , somewhere not too expensive but fun and chance to meet other gays to go around? Let me know anyway all advice possible

Thanks

Santo Domingo
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a gay or gay friendly hotel in santo domingo?

Hi:

El Beaterio Guest House

Duarte, 8 - Zona Colonial

www.elbeaterio.fr

I don't know which kind relationship has this hotel with gays but it is located exactly in front of a little 'Plaza' (Plazoleta Duarte.. I think) where gays and lesbian (and few straight also) are used to meet/hang out during week-end evenings.

Two blocks from there, José Reyes esquina Nouel, Le Pousse (don't know if correct the spell), bar/disco with hardcore gay action...don't ask me more...never been there.

enjoy.

Kuttawa, Kentucky
Level Contributor
141 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a gay or gay friendly hotel in santo domingo?

There are actually several websites that speak of gay travel to Santo Domingo.

The number one site seems to be monaga.net.

Secondly, gay.com has a travel section.

Thirdlay, there is Gay-Travel-by-MIM.com.

3. Re: Looking for a gay or gay friendly hotel in santo domingo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:58 pm, January 08, 2010
Santo Domingo
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a gay or gay friendly hotel in santo domingo?

Hey, why dont you rent a private apartment : http://www.santodomingo-apartments.com has various apartments to choose... feel like home away from your home

Miami,FL
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a gay or gay friendly hotel in santo domingo?

I strongly suggest Hotel Roma for only 45 dollars per night.you get very spacious and very clean rooms. Excellent location on the Conde. Gay friendly and no charge to bring a guest to your room.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
2,615 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for a gay or gay friendly hotel in santo domingo?

-Foreigners Club Hotel (formerly Casa New Yorker) very gay friendly and no extra charge to bring a "guest"in

-Duque de Wellington is gay friendly and no problems bringing guests. 200 peso fee

-Camillo apartments. gay friendly. no charge for extra guests.

7. Re: Looking for a gay or gay friendly hotel in santo domingo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, April 09, 2010