We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dominican Republic All Inclusive

Chicago, Illinois
2 posts
Save Topic
Dominican Republic All Inclusive

Hi! My friends and I are thinking of traveling to the Dominican Republic in May. Which all inclusive hotels are the best to stay at? Thanks!!!

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
40,958 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dominican Republic All Inclusive

Hi Kristin,

<<Which all inclusive hotels are the best to stay at? >>

Before any one can answer that question where in the Dominican Republic (which area) are you wanting to stay, the DR is a very big island, have you decided if you want to stay on the north coast i.e. Puerto Plata, Sosua, Cabarete.......north east i.e Samana, Las Terrenas.......east coast i.e. Punta Cana, Bavaro or the south of the island i.e. Bayahibe, La Romana.

More info is needed to help you further with your research.

Angie.

Chicago, Illinois
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dominican Republic All Inclusive

We are thinking Punta Cana right now.

Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
40,958 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dominican Republic All Inclusive

There are many resorts in the Punta Cana area, all lined along the beach front.........which are the best resorts is very subjective it will all depend on your budget...........have you researched any resorts in the area or have any in mind.

Angie.

4. Re: Dominican Republic All Inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 06, 2015