We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diving shops

Which Roseau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hampton, Georgia
Level Contributor
14 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Diving shops

Would appeciate information on the best dive shops in Dominica, preferably ones that don't overload their boats with divers, more than 8 divers are too many in my opinion for safety reasons, they have nitrox, and are exceptional helpful to their customer as I expericenced in St Martin at Octopus Diving.

Dominica
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Diving shops

Here are some Dive Operators in Dominica.

There is the Anchorage Dive,AL Dive,Nature Island Dive,Cabrits Dive, East Carib Dive and Dive Dominica.

Dominica
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diving shops

AL Dive, because they are small and family owned, is especially great about offering personalized diving with only a few passengers at a time.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Diving shops

I would also recommend Nature Island Dive, situated in Soufiere. There is a well trained team of divers. Besides diving, you can also get the opportunity to do some kayaking and snorkeling there. There are also bikes available so you can enjoy riding the soufriere hills and enjoy the sulpher springs in soufriere. I will also remind you that if there is also the Waitikubili National trail. Phase 1 begins from Scott's head to Gallion to Soufriere, while Phase 2 starts from Soufriere and goes all the way up to the Grandbay area. I sure you will enjoy!!!

4. Re: Diving shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 29, 2013