We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Full Moon Party Lions Dive

Which Willemstad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
Level Contributor
106 posts
Full Moon Party Lions Dive

I am planning a trip September-October and wonder if someone can tell me the dates for the full moon party in each of those months. Is it the exact full moon date or another?

Illinois
Level Contributor
106 posts
1. Re: Full Moon Party Lions Dive

I may have mistaken the location - full moon party on Kokomo Beach?

curacao
Level Contributor
77 posts
94 reviews
2. Re: Full Moon Party Lions Dive

When you are on curaçao have a look at a free newspaper named que pas a.they list all the party's and happy hours on the island.

curacao
Level Contributor
77 posts
94 reviews
3. Re: Full Moon Party Lions Dive

They have a site ,k-pasa.com.

Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
1,759 posts
102 reviews
4. Re: Full Moon Party Lions Dive

NO it is not on the exact date of Full moon. Parties are normally on fridayevening/night.. (once a month)

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
318 posts
5. Re: Full Moon Party Lions Dive

For more information about full moon party please check Facebook : "Kokomo beach Curacao" and " Kokomo Curacao Crew"

6. Re: Full Moon Party Lions Dive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 03, 2015