We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hours of sit down restaurants at Sunscape

West Warwick, RI
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hours of sit down restaurants at Sunscape

Hubby and I are leaving for Sunscape on Thursday. Does anyone know the hours of sit down restaurants at Sunscape, specifically when they open for dinner. I know that we do not need reservations, we like to dine early so are hoping they open early. I checked the resorts website, it doesn't have this info on the sit down restaurants. Any help is appreciated. Thankis!.

Townsend, MA
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hours of sit down restaurants at Sunscape

Either 6:30 or 7. People start getting in line about a half hour before opening.

The restaurants alternate opening days, so not all will be open every day. Himitsu opens at 7.

Be sure to go to the Grill - the ribs, steak and fish are all excellent!

Edited: 8:47 pm, April 21, 2013
West Warwick, RI
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hours of sit down restaurants at Sunscape

Thanks for the info and the recommendation. We love our red meat so we will definately try the grill!

3. Re: Hours of sit down restaurants at Sunscape

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 24, 2014