We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Prices

Chicago, IL
1 post
Save Topic
Restaurant Prices

How much can should one expect to spend on breakfast, lunch, dinner at the Marriot/surrounding restraunts?

California
Level Contributor
147 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Prices

It really depends on if you have drinks or not. We ate at the Marriott while we stayed there and at Hooks Hut and we found the meals to be very reasonable everywhere. The only thing that upped the bill was when we added drinks to the equation!!!! For example, one lunch at the pool bar was about $60.00 but we each had two drinks along with our meal so it really added up. Without the alcohol, it is very reasonable. Dinner at Hooks Hut, with cocktails, was only about $80.00 which we thought was very reasonable. We ate all around the island and thought the prices were probably more inexpensive than anywhere else we have traveled, and we have been on more than 20 tropical vacations all over the Caribbean, Mexico and Hawaii. So overall, Curacao is really a great bargain in terms of the restaurants.

MA
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Prices

Hi my husband and I just returned from Curacao on May 22. I would have to agree the prices overall are very reasonable.

3. Re: Restaurant Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, August 13, 2009